There's more for you at EastPack
We're always looking for new faces to join our fun loving, hardworking teams in Te Puke, Katikati, Edgecumbe and Opotiki.
We are committed to our people and the size and growth of our operation. This means we can offer excellent career paths for talented people with great attitudes!
For our current permanent role vacancies, please click here.
To apply, you will need:
- To be eligible to work in New Zealand (i.e. NZ Citizen, Permanent Resident, Work Visa or Student Visa);
- Proof of identity (i.e. passport, photo driver’s license, or other photo ID);
- An Inland Revenue (IRD) number;
- A New Zealand bank account number.
Working in New Zealand
- New Zealand/Australian Citizens and NZ Permanent Residents are allowed to work for any employer (and any industry) within New Zealand.
- NZ Work Permit/Work Visa holders - Please note that the work permit/visa will require you to meet the conditions endorsed on the visa by the New Zealand Immigration Service.
- International Students - Your student visa conditions may allow you to work for a certain number of hours within a week or during your holiday break, we might be able to arrange a job for you in our casual pool for the number of hours you can work as permitted by the New Zealand Immigration Services.
- Working Holiday Visa holders - The Working Holiday Scheme offers an opportunity for young people between 18 and 30 years of age to experience life in New Zealand on a working holiday. This scheme will allow you to work for EastPack for the entire fruit season and for some people there will be the opportunity to extend this period even further. Please note that you will need to apply for this type of visa while you are still in your own country.
For more information on the Working Holiday Scheme and to check if you are eligible, please click - Eligible Countries for Working Holiday Visa